You’ve heard all the hype.
Using online social networks like Facebook, Twitter, My Space, Flikr, and YouTube to market your business seems like a great idea. Everyone is talking about it, and the cost is free or low. But where do you start? How do you know that you are reaching the right audience? Where will you find the time to Twitter? And what the heck is a hashtag??
While its very true that social media is a great way to get in touch with your current and potential clients, learning the interface and the etiquette can be overwhelming. Furthermore, it’s really easy to get lost in social media, and the return on your investment of time may not be what you’d hoped.
What you need is a plan.
- Are an artist or administrate an Arts Organization
- Have a small marketing budget
- Have been considering getting into social networking, or have started, but feel like you need help
Then this guide is for you!
This 42-page Guide includes:
- Basic Principles of Marketing:
- Your Story
- Social Networking
- Basic Principles
- Creating a social networking marketing plan
- Basics and etiquette:
- Photo Sharing (Flickr, Picassa, etc)
- You Tube
- A Glossary
- A sample social media marketing plan
- Fill-in-the-blank social marketing plan worksheets
But wait! There’s more!
- A 30-minute individual consultation with Rebecca via email, phone or Skype
- Free MP3 audio recording of the guide
- Free updates
All for just $29.95 (Canadian)!
But, because you’re nice, and I like your face, for you, an introductory, limited-time offer of just $19.95!
Why should you trust me?
I make my living as a theatre publicist, and I have been exploring the uses of social networking in marketing my theatre productions for two years, now. This guide brings together my knowledge as a marketer and my experience in social media. I don’t think you’ll find anything else out there that is like this guide–it really helps you to create a marketing plan for your arts business using Facebook, Twitter, E-Newsletters, and other social media.
Tell you what–if you are not entirely happy with the e-book, I’ll give you your money back. So that pretty much takes care of all the risks. What are you waiting for?
Click to buy my e-book: Getting Started with Social Networking for Artists and Arts Organizations.